Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Things I Would Rather Do Than Sit in Music History

As I sit and listen to the opening measures of Beethoven's 9th Symphony, I can't help but allow my mind to wander and think about all of the things I would much rather do.

-Eat
-Sleep
-Netflix
-Read
-Visit Russia
-Play Pokemon
-Visit a hoarder and clean their house
-Clean Chris Christies fat rolls
-Clean
-Step on legos
-Be forced to run 10 miles
-Be screamed at for an hour and 15 minutes
-Go shopping. I hate shopping.
-Only read 50 Shades of Gray and Twilight for the rest of my life
-Listen to nothing but radio disney for a year
-Sit through "Cats" four times in a row
-Get my eyebrow pierced
-Watch Teletubbies for 3 hours
-Watch fox news
-Watch the 700 club
-Revisit middle school for a day
-Go on vacation with my divorced parents
-Drink wheatgrass
-Eat seaweed chips. No one actually likes those. They're kidding themselves.
-Attend a Nickelback concert

But the one thing I would rather do than all of these things? Get a degree and graduate and finally be done with school so I can start my adult life. So I guess music history wins in the end. Bummer.

Til Next Time
Alice, like Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment