Sunday, March 30, 2014

Selfie Saturday!

Hey kids how y'all doing? I had an uneventful week. I mean I had some good times but mostly it was uneventful. So enjoy this Selfie Saturday of me doing mundane things!

The "it's 7 pm and I'm still hungover. Fuck." selfie!
The "pics or it didn't happen" gym selfie!
The "I put a little effort in today" selfie!

The "nanny gigs are a breeze" selfie!
The "practicing piano is fun when you're playing Frozen" selfie! And I'm in the piano reflection. I swear.
The "NYC resident but still a little touristy" selfie!
The "look mom, I have friends at school whom I eat salad with"selfie!
The "reflection on the hand-dryer in the bathroom of a movie theater after seeing divergent" selfie!
The "I haven't gone running since October and I think I'm dying post-run" selfie!
The "margs with friendz" selfie!
The "happy birthday Lena lets blow bubbles love you tons" selfie!
The "group shot" selfie!
The "rain in NYC really blows" selfie!
The "two year olds can make a mess soooooo fast" selfie!
The "my raincoat did not do it's job at all" selfie!

There you have it, folks. My super unadventurous week. Lol. I hate that I love selfies. Whatever.
Til next time!
Alice, like Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment