Sunday, April 6, 2014

Selfie Saturday #3

Hello buddies! I haven't slept in a full 24 hours and I am a little wild right now. Pitch Perfect is on HBO and I am pleased. I uploaded my selfies and now its time for the selfie blog post of the week. So here we go. This week was more interesting than last week.
It's Monday. It's pouring. Unhappy.

No one dresses like this when it's raining. I look like a 15 year old boy. Cool.

Running and it's nice out! Yay!

All I do is babysit late night.

At least working late means I can watch Jimmy Fallon in real time!

Reading out loud. Thats what I get paid to do.

Salad Thursday selfie with the girls!

I liked my outfit!

Icona Pop selfie!

Miley selfie! Stick dat tongue out!

Miley? Is that you?

Nope. But she really committed to that shit.

Seester selfie at Miley!

Look how close she is!

New haircut selfie!

Ew why am I at CCM?

Food with friends selfie!

More food with friends selfie!

Oh hey BFF!

Babysitting selfie!

New friends selfie! Hey Oliver.

Baby Ethan selfie!

Inception selfie!

SNL-fie

My sister is dancing with a boy.

Not having it.

Thats it for this weeks exciting edition of Selfie Saturday. Til next Saturday. Keep taking narcissistic pictures of yourself. Its our generations calling.

Til next time!
Alice, like Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment