Sunday, April 27, 2014

Selfie Saturday!!!

Hey friends! How ya doing?

There are a weird amount of dog selfies this week. But not with my dog. Also it was a weird first week back at school. It felt a little surreal. I kind of didn't want spring break to end. Anyway, here are all of the pics.

Easter Sunday selfie! After I forgot to go to church. Hai I'm a bad Catholic. 

Elizabean birthday selfie! 

Peace out Montclair selfie!

This is my new twin, Radar. 

The lovely spread I made!

Simon selfie!

Hawkapella selfie #1

Hawkapella selfie #2

Hawkapella selfie #3. Or just a selfie with Ians butt. 

Spontaneous trip to see "Violet" selfie!

Chop't Thursday selfie!

Trivia night selfie!

Second place fireball shots selfie!

5th grade birthday party selfie. Help.

Lasertag selfie!

Good hair day #sorrynotsorry Selfie!

Babysitting grind selfie.

Yay Bradley is at my apartment selfie!

Silly selfie!

Theres a party at my apartment selfie!

So that was my week in pictures. Fascinating I'm sure. It was a great week. Lol

Til next time!
Alice, like Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment