Sunday, April 13, 2014

Selfie Saturday and More!

First some selfies. Then some venting. Read what you will. Hope you have all been good!

Decamp Bus selfie

I should really invest in an umbrella selfie.

Times Square is even worse in the rain. Like. Really bad. Selfie.

Cab selfie!

Shake Shack Selfie!

Hawkapella selfie

I love playing with makeup in Sephora selfie!

Spring Break finally selfie!

Yay my Lucy Bear! selfie.

My new friend the goat selfie.

Camping trip selfie

I'm pretending that I'm sleeping but obvi I'm not selfie.

Everyone Smile! selfie.

Silly face selfie! Ashley and Laura apparently don't do silly faces.

Off-road racing selfie!

Sunburned and not amused selfie.

Babysitting these rascals selfie!

IHOP selfie. Ps, there was a 45 minute wait for a table at 3 am at IHOP so we didn't actually eat there.


Great those are my selfies. Now vent time.

So school has been on another level of crazy lately. CUNY is stupid so they waited until this week to give us our spring break which means that we just had basically four straight months of non-stop work. I'm pretty sure everyone was being driven nuts. This week I was basically on the verge of tears all week long. Until Thursday evening, anyway. Stress really has gotten to me. I didn't post at all this week because I literally was not home at all. I think I got an average of 4 hours of sleep per night and I am basically ready to pass out right now. At 8:59 pm. 

I haven't exercised since like…2 weeks ago. So I'm gonna start over. Tomorrow. I have been stress eating like crazy and I feel super fat and gross and I just want to not feel like this anymore. So tomorrow I will work out. I will re-do my workout schedule and make it so it coincides with my school/work schedule. So that way I won't have excuses to not work out. 

Side note: I got so burnt this weekend. My shoulders are almost purple. It's awful. 

Anyway, I also forgot my notebook at my apartment in Brooklyn and I won't be there for like two weeks. So this Friday instead of writing a babysitting anecdote, I am going to write a post talking about how I became an in-demand babysitter and why I keep jobs and keep getting offered new jobs. Just in case you were curious. 

Ok. Thats it.
Til next time!
Alice, like Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment