Monday, May 12, 2014

A Late Selfie Saturday

This past week was an ok one. I worked hard in school, sang in central park with Hawkapella, and started the process of moving out of my apartment. Which is basically the longest process ever. I selfied along the way. Sort of. Here we go.

Yankee game selfie!!!!! 

I've been to two yankee games this year. And I watched the NFL draft on Thursday. I'm not quite sure whats happening to me.

More yankee stuff. Bathroom selfie. Fancy bathroom selfie.

Monday in the Park with Alice

Tabling for choir. 

Ran into this kid (who is from Virginia) while she was on a class trip to New York! So thats cool.

Late night gas stop before the TWO HOUR drive back to the city from Jersey. Thats not supposed to happen.

Yay! Lexi!

Adventure buddies selfie. Photobomb by Patrick Cotnoir.

Its 6:30 in the morning on a Sunday and we haven't slept! Happy mothers day!

Thats it. Choir concert tonight at Hunter College. Y'all should come. We are doing the Mozart requiem!

Til next time!
Alice, like Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment