Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Clean Eating Challenge Day 10!

Woohoo! Four days left! And no I will not break this cleanse by chowing down on french fries and ice cream, my two favorite foods. I just won't have such a restricted schedule when it comes to eating. I'm going to cut out sugar and flour as much as I can and I will save my french fries and ice cream consummation for when I will be eating the best fries and the best ice cream. So I don't waste it on a pint of edys. Ya dig?

I think I have sun poisoning on my ankles. They are purple and are starting to blister. It feels awesome. Nice and itchy but also really painful. Its definitely something I would wish on my worst enemy. Not that I have those. But if I did, this would be a great way to piss them off.

Also I don't like shrimp. I don't really dig shellfish in general. The texture bugs me out. So I tried really hard today and next time I have shrimp this week I will try really hard again but I make no guarantees when it comes to eating it. Onto the food!


Breakfast: Cauliflower hash with fried eggs
This diet contains a lot of eggs and I'm starting to worry a little about my cholesterol. I am as healthy as a horse. I have perfect cholesterol and blood sugar and everything else a human could need. But the amount of double servings of eggs I've had this week can't be all that good for you. Needless to say, this tasted great. Who doesn't like eggs, cauliflower, and onion? Its hard to say no!

Lunch: Arugula salad with chickpeas, eggplant, and feta 
Pretty good. Feta makes everything better. The balsamic vinaigrette that this called for was pretty good too. I ate it all so…yep.

Dinner: Shrimp, kale, collard greens, and mushrooms topped with avocado
Ugh shrimp. I don't know why the texture bugs me out so much. I feel like I'm chewing on an ear every time I eat it. Or a finger. Just some piece of human flesh. I don't even know why. But everything else was good. Loaded it up with hot sauce just the way I like it. I did have to eat this meal super late at night though which sucks. I hate when my boss surprises me by coming home an hour and a half late. Thats always super fun. This year needs to end. Countdown to camp: 19 days.

Til next time!
Alice, like Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment