Thursday, May 22, 2014

Clean Eating Days 4 and 5

So I forgot to take pictures of my breakfast on day 4 and my lunch on day 5. But I'll describe them using my best adjectives.

Breakfast: Omelet with feta cheese and scallions
Totally delicious. Feta is perfectly salty and cheesy and when it melts it's the best. I'm becoming a huge fan of feta.



Lunch: Greek Salad with Feta, spinach, cucumber, red pepper, and lime vinaigrette
Also super yummy. I've been eating everything on my plate since I started this but almost everything on my plate is a green vegetable so theres no guilt. Its awesome.


Dinner: Spinach, roasted fennel, and chicken.  
Not gonna lie, this one was a little boring. Plus I think roasted fennel is wonderful but also a little too sweet for me. 


Breakfast: Omelet with cauliflower and basil 
I don't know if you can tell but I'm not very good at omelets. So I really just make scrambles. Its the same concept. This one was really good. The basil added an awesome element of yum.

Lunch: Fennel, chickpea, blueberry, mint salad with lime
Pretty good. Again, the fennel. It's just really sweet so its tough to eat. But blueberries are awesome. 

Dinner: Salmon on top of haricot vert and lentils 
The recipe said to put lemon on this. So I did. It was really lemony. Like exceptionally lemony. I won't make that mistake again. 

OK thats the past two days. End of week one is fast approaching! I'm big on cheating on food things and I still haven't cheated. Crossing my fingers.

Til next time!
Alice, like Wonderland


No comments:

Post a Comment