Sunday, May 4, 2014

Selfie Saturday!

This week was fun. But as stated in the post before, I was pretty cranky all week because I was hungry and had a headache. But it was still fun. And the week sort of ended in a cool way. I am in an a cappella group called Hawkapella and we participated in Hunters Got Talent this year. Last year they tried out and didn't get in. This year not only did we get in, we got second place. Next year: first!

Monday! Picnicking in the park with these biddies! A selfie was obviously called for. 

Ginas super kewl sunglasses also called for a selfie.

So cranky because all I ate all day was bananas and milk. But at least my hair looked good.

On Wednesdays, we wear pink! Mean Girls day selfie!

Salad Thursdays with Brooke and Gina. As per usual.

No glasses going out on the town!

Beyond out of my comfort zone selfie.

Beautiful weather. Awesome book. Parking it. 

Hawkapella selfie! Before the show!

Second place trophy selfie with Amanda and Rosalia!

Taking a selfie in the trophy. Because why not?

DUMBO selfie! Yay! It's so beautiful in Brooklyn. I think I'm gonna stay.

So that was my week. A lot of time spent outside because the weather has been fantastic. Now I am off to a Yankee game with some awesome ladies.

Til next time!
Alice, like Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment