Sunday, May 18, 2014

Selfie Saturday

Selfie Saturday! Mothers day, me crying in public on the subway, moving out of my apartment with no help (I am woman), last SNL party, and last hawkappella event! Good week, team. One more week of school. Lets do this.
Happy mothers day, MA!

The ladies. Looking our best obviously. 

Looking dandy at the choir concert. Also worst day ever. So theres that.

Just finished reading The Fault in Our Stars. Sitting in public on the subway sobbing. So embarrassing.

Last Hawkappella selfie!

My phone was about to die. I had no books. So I watched Frozen on the train ride home to Montclair.

Drinks with two of my faves!

A jeep liberty packed to the brim with stuff. And that wasn't even all of it.

After moving everything from Brooklyn to Montclair. I carried everything. I'm a little proud. I don't know if you could tell.

I can't WAIT to get a new phone with a better camera. 

Saras first SNL party. And probably last.

Seesters going home after a night out! PS it was like 6:45 in the morning. Kewl.

Good week. 5 more finals and I'm done. Lets do this. 
Til next time!
Alice, like Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment