Sunday, May 18, 2014

Buzzfeed Clean Eating Challenge: Day One

I'm doing it. The clean eating challenge that buzzfeed posted a could weeks ago. So I figured I would track my progress on here because where else is a better place to track your personal life and eating habits and weight issues than the internet? Am I right?

So here are my current standings:
Weight: 179
Thats it. Also this is less about losing weight than it is about getting myself onto a healthier way of eating. So yeah. Lets see how this goes.

Here is the Clean Eating Challenge in case you want to try it out. It'll be fun! Thats what I'm saying now at least.


Breakfast: Kale and Banana Smoothie
So no one gets cravings for kale and banana smoothies. And if you do, you are lying to yourself. It was a little chunky. But not so bad. The almond milk and almond butter made it tolerable. I couldn't really get over how granular it was though...

Lunch: Shaved Asparagus Salad with fried eggs
Delicious. No complaints. Like…this was so good. So so yummy. I want to eat this always. 

Dinner: Quinoa with orange vinaigrette, roasted chicken, and a shit-ton of kale

I can't believe I ate this much kale in one day. Like…it was a lot. A whole lot. But when I wasn't thinking about it, it went down easy. Maybe I'll eventually grow to enjoy the bitter and earthy taste! The quinoa with the orange dressing was amazing. Best quinoa I have ever had. And the chicken was good too. 

So far its been easy. On to the next day. 

Til next time!
Alice, like Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment