Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Clean Eating Challenge Day 3

This is getting fun and easy. Super easy. Yeah I spend a lot of time cooking but I enjoy it. I've always loved food, but not just eating it. The entire process of it. I think it's beautiful. And taking part in that process is fun for me.


Breakfast: parfait with greek yogurt, blackberries, almonds, and flax seed
Not bad. I chopped/mushed the blackberries first so that flavor really spread out in the yogurt making it taste less like sour cream. And the almonds added a nice texture. And the flax seed looks like saw dust but you can't taste it so its fine. 


 Lunch: Asian chicken salad with napa cabbage, almonds, carrots, chicken, and lime vinaigrette
Super yummy and also really refreshing. Everything about this salad was juicy. Which sounds gross but it worked.


 Dinner: Cauliflower steaks with lentils and parsley
Cauliflower might be one of my new favorite things. It's super yummy and the lentils on top were super yummy. Everything about this dinner was awesome. And I'm going to bed pretty full so thats nice. 

Til next time!
Alice, like Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment